Saturday, July 01, 2006

Memorial High School Gets A New Principal

Elizabeth Martin, a longtime Tulsa educator and administrator has just announced she will be the next principal of Tulsa's Memorial High School. She has been the Director of the Tulsa School of Arts and Sciences for the past two years. Under her leadership, TSAS has continued its path of academic excellence.

Here is her quote from the TSAS website, "It is with mixed emotions that I am tendering my resignation from TSAS. I have been offered a professional growth opportunity to become the new Principal at Memorial High School, and I have chosen to accept the offer.

I have loved my two years with this school, the faculty, and the students. There are many wonderful developments going on here. I will miss you all but will not be far away. I wish TSAS continued success ~ please come see me anytime!

Elizabeth Martin, Director"

The Board of TSAS is accepting applications for a new Director from now until July 21st.